On average, we spend about one third of our time in bed. Up to 60% of the dust mites found in the home are actually living in your bed!
According to the Center for Disease Control, a mattress can have anywhere between 10,000 to 10 million dust mites in it. Dust mites don’t bite, but they can make life pretty uncomfortable for you or any of your family members who suffer from allergies or asthma.
If you wake up with a stuffy head or have a hard time getting a good night’s sleep, it’s time to think about cleaning your bed, and it goes deeper than flipping the mattress or washing the sheets. We can help you clean your mattress to eliminate dust mites and neutralize the allergens that they produce.
Allergy Relief Treatment
Our mattress cleaning process is designed to thoroughly clean your mattress and effectively eliminate allergen problems. Our mattress cleaning is a multi-step process:
- Vacuum the mattress on both sides to remove loose dirt and dust.
- Steam clean the mattress on both sides. This will kill and remove most dust mites.
- Allergy Relief Treatment, a hypoallergenic solution that effectively neutralizes the allergens, is applied to all mattress surfaces using a fine mist application.
- A special air mover is used to speed the drying process.
- Your mattress is returned to your bed, ready for a good night’s sleep.